Skip to content
How Do I Place an item on hold?
- Go to “Search” box on right-hand side of library’s home page.
- Type in title of book or item and click “request”. Follow instructions in pop-up box for logging onto your account.
- Type in 14-digit library card number and PIN number which is the last four digits of library card.
- Then, click “log on”. A “Place a Request” box will appear.
- Click the button for “I want the first available copy”.
- Click “submit request” button. To place multiple items on hold, repeat process.
How Do I...
Please Select An Option